vZeekWeek 2021 Schedule of Events
All times are Pacific time.
13 October 2021 – Day 1 – Training (Waitlist after 24 September 2021)
- The Zeek Project Training – Track 1
- Corelight Training – Track 2
Signing up for a training session after 24 September 2021 will place you on a waiting list. You will be contacted if a slot becomes available.
More information about training can be found here.
- Welcome & Open Remarks
- DNS and Spoofed traffic investigation with Zeek
- Using a Forest to Explore the Logs: Automation, Analytics and AI with Zeek Logs at UC Davis.
- BadRandom: A Survey of TLS Implementations
- Investigating Remote Desktop Protocols attacks using the Zeek observatory at UIUC/NCSA
- A Better Way to Capture Packets with DPDK
- Details for DPDK plugin development and performance measurement
- Kerberos-haters guide to Zeek Threat Hunting
- Stop missing critical data – How to architect in Hybrid architectures
- PacketTotal – A Community Service for Zeek-Based PCAP Analysis
- Zeek the truth, in the Cloud
More information about the Day 2 presentations can be found here.
15 October 2021 – Day 3 – Developer / Roadmap Track
- Recap Day 2 & Overview of Day 3
- Roadmap & Contribution How-To
- The new packet processing pipeline
- zkg templates
- Creating Zeek analyzers packages with Spicy
- Compiling Zeek scripts
- Build Zeek with static plugins included
- Lightning Talks
- Ask the speakers – Q&A
- Summary, Wrap-Up and Thank you’s
More information about the Day 3 presentations can be found here.