– Upcoming Events
You can add these upcoming events to your calendar by using the “agenda” view of the calendar below.
- About Zeek From Home: A weekly webinar featuring Zeek users, developers and invited guests These presentations ARE recorded and shared with the community. https://zeek.org/2020/03/31/zeek-from-home/
- About Ask The Zeeksperts: A bi-weekly webinar in which Zeek users, developers and invited guests answer technical questions. The community is invited to “drop in” to these calls and ask questions. These webinars are NOT recorded (unless otherwise noted).
- About Zeek Community CTF (Capture the Flag) Events: Players will compete head-to-head on dozens of security challenges using Zeek data using Splunk, Elastic, or CLI tools.. Sign up Today! Game winner will take home bragging rights and a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- About Monthly Zeek Community Call: Monthly calls that are open to everyone to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. These calls ARE recorded.
- Zeek From Home – 9 September 2020 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT – Detecting False Data Injection Attacks on GOOSE Protocol for Industrial Control Systems – Presented by Atul Bohara of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) and Jordi Ros-Giralt of Reservoir Labs.
- Zeek From Home – 23 September 2020 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT – Open Source Brewing – Presented by Alex Kirk of Corelight.
Virtual ZeekWeek 2020
OCTOBER 13 - 15, 2020