You can add these upcoming events to your calendar by using the “agenda” view of the calendar below.
- About Zeek Monthly Webinar Series: A bi-weekly webinar series held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday’s of each month featuring Zeek users, developers and invited guests These presentations ARE recorded and shared with the community.
- About Zeek Community CTF (Capture the Flag) Events: Players will compete head-to-head on dozens of security challenges using Zeek data using Splunk, Elastic, or CLI tools.. Sign up Today! Game winner will take home bragging rights and a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- About Monthly Zeek Community Call: Monthly calls that are open to everyone to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. These calls ARE recorded.
- 1 September 2021 – ZEEK MONTHLY COMMUNITY CALL – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern – Join the monthly call to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. Register at:
- 15 September 2021 – VIRTUAL ZEEK MEETUP – 10am – 11:30am Pacific/12pm – 1:30pm Eastern – GUEST SPEAKER – Richard Bejtlich, https://www.taosecurity.com/, will be our speaker at this event. He’ll be speaking about, “How to monitor your wireless network?” Register to attend this meetup at: https://www.meetup.com/greater-boston-area-open-source-zeek-meetup-group/events/280171463/
- 15 September 2021 – ZEEK WEBINAR SERIES: How Zeek and Suricata work together: Complementary not Competitive! – 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern – On the Zeek Slack workspace and other areas in the Zeek Community, we are often asked, “Should I use Zeek or Suricata to monitor my network?”
In this webinar, Alex Kirk discusses how Zeek and Suricata can be used together and how they are complementary not competitive tools. This webinar is free, but registration is required. Register at: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/29/vlq6ytvm
- vZeekWeek – 13 – 15 October 2021 – ZeekWeek 2021 is now a VIRTUAL ONLY event! Training and Online registration will open soon! ZeekWeek is the annual gathering of defenders, developers, incident responders, threat hunters, and security architects who rely on open-source Zeek as a critical element in their security stack. For more information visit: zeekweek.org