You can add these upcoming events to your calendar by using the “agenda” view of the calendar below.
- About Zeek Monthly Webinar Series: A bi-weekly webinar series held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday’s of each month featuring Zeek users, developers and invited guests These presentations ARE recorded and shared with the community.
- About Zeek Community CTF (Capture the Flag) Events: Players will compete head-to-head on dozens of security challenges using Zeek data using Splunk, Elastic, or CLI tools.. Sign up Today! Game winner will take home bragging rights and a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- About Monthly Zeek Community Call: Monthly calls that are open to everyone to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. These calls ARE recorded.
- 4 August 2021 – ZEEK MONTHLY COMMUNITY CALL – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern – Join the monthly call to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. Register at:
- ZeekWeek – 13 – 15 October 2021 – Call for Speakers and Sponsors now open! ZeekWeek is the annual gathering of defenders, developers, incident responders, threat hunters, and security architects who rely on open-source Zeek as a critical element in their security stack. For more information visit: zeekweek.org