You can add these upcoming events to your calendar by using the “agenda” view of the calendar below.
- About Zeek Monthly Webinar Series: A bi-weekly webinar series held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday’s of each month featuring Zeek users, developers and invited guests These presentations ARE recorded and shared with the community.
- About Zeek Community CTF (Capture the Flag) Events: Players will compete head-to-head on dozens of security challenges using Zeek data using Splunk, Elastic, or CLI tools.. Sign up Today! Game winner will take home bragging rights and a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- About Monthly Zeek Community Call: Monthly calls that are open to everyone to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. These calls ARE recorded.
- 5 May 2021 – ZEEK MONTHLY COMMUNITY CALL – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern – Join the monthly call to discuss topics related to the growth, governance and administration of the community. Register at: https://corelight.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAqdu6gqzgvG9LqPt_zpfGex7NtR_HWMX27
- 18 May 2021 – ZEEK WEBINAR SERIES – BROKER – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern – Join Dominik Charousset as he goes over the Broker architecture, how to use Broker from Zeek script land as well as what’s on the roadmap for Broker. Register at: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/24/6893vf5l
- 25 May 2021 – ZEEK WEBINAR SERIES – NEW WAYS TO SPEED UP ZEEK SCRIPT EXECUTION – 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern – Join Vern Paxson, Founder of Zeek, as he goes over his latest work around compiling-scripts-to-C++. Zeek’s performance depends in part on how quickly the system executes the user’s scripts, as well as the many predefined scripts Zeek makes available. To date, this execution has used a high-level interpreter, which imposes considerable overhead. This talk will sketch two new experimental features for executing scripts much more quickly: compiling them to a low-level form (“ZAM”), and directly to C++. Register at: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/25/x4kmyhmm