BroCon ’15 is now accepting presentation proposals.
This year is Bro’s 20th Anniversary. To mark this special occasion we are looking for presentations that represent the diverse applications of Bro:
- as a tool for solving problems;
- interesting user stories, solutions, or research projects;
- a postmortem analysis of a security incident, emphasizing Bro’s contribution;
- the value Bro brings to your professional work;
- and, using Bro for more than intrusion detection.
Send abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: BroCon 2015 Call for Presentations
Due Date: Friday, May 29th
Plan on limiting your talk to 30-35 minutes with an additional 10 minutes for questions/comments.